Craig Fine Office Managing Partner
Our Long Island Office
The Mazars Long Island office is less than a mile away from the Syosset LIRR and within half a mile from the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway.
The office has 18 Partners and 147 employees serving a number of clients with audit, tax, accounting & advisory and outsourcing services.
Our Expertise in Long Island
We offer a complete range of services including audit, tax and consulting services. Our Woodbury-based experts work with many privately-owned businesses, and the office has a dynamic manufacturing & distribution team advising clients across the entire ecosystem of the supply chain and covering a variety of areas such as food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods and more. We also specialize in working with clients in the financial services, healthcare and real estate sectors.
Our Presence in Long Island
Our specialists in Woodbury have a deep understanding of the area. The Long Island Office Managing Partner, Craig Fine, is a life-long Long Island resident, residing just five minutes away from our Woodbury office. Craig considers himself an “island man,” and can often be found island hopping between Long Island, Manhattan, and Nantucket. Craig has over 20 years of experience in the manufacturing and distribution industry with concentrations in food and beverage, pharmaceuticals and industrial products. He delivers business advisory and financial management services to owner-operated businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, and service industries. Craig’s expertise includes accounting, auditing, tax, internal control matters, and mergers and acquisitions. He also advises clients regarding profitability and cash flow improvement and tax minimization strategies and credits. Craig has a B.S. from the State University of New York at Albany.
The Long Island office is involved in a number of local organizations, including Accountant/Attorney Networking Group, Business Information Network, HIA-LI, Long Island Association, Innovate LI, Trusted Advisor Group, Long Island Food Council, and supports charitable organizations including Long Island Crisis Center, Family Children’s Association, Island Harvest, Helping Hand Rescue Mission, Help for Children, First Responders Children’s Foundation and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer - Jones Beach.
- Michael Kupka recognized in Long Island Business News List
- Mazars Named One of Long Island's Best Places to Work
- Craig Fine Named to LIBN 2022 Power 25 Banking and Finance List
- Audre Lukosevicius Named One of the Top 50 Women in Business by Long Island Business News
- Mazars Named Long Island Business News Best Places to Work
- Corinne Nantel named one of the 30 under 30 honorees by Long Island Business News
- Mazars Named Top 3 Winner of LIBN Reader Rankings Best Accounting Firm
- Craig Fine named one of the 2021 Power 25 Accountants
- Craig Fine Named to LIBN 2021 Power 25 Banking and Finance List