Microsoft Dynamics 365 is CRM software that can help businesses of all sizes manage their customer relationships more efficiently and track customer data, such as addresses, contact information and purchase history.
Beyond that obvious functionality are many other capabilities: From automation tools to predictive analytics, Dynamics 365 CE has features that can help transform your organization in ways you didn’t know were possible.
Microsoft Dynamics’ three most underrated features include its integration with other enterprise software, its ERP capabilities and its insights provided by artificial intelligence (AI).
Here are descriptions of those features and their benefits.
Integrate CRM, ERP and AI
Microsoft Dynamics isn’t just a CRM platform, it’s also an ERP system. In fact, it’s one of the few CRM platforms that offers native integration with such enterprise software as SAP and Oracle.
Integration is important for two reasons: it allows you to manage all customer data in one place and automate tasks and workflows across different systems. For example, you can use Dynamics to automatically create invoices in your accounting software when a customer makes a purchase in your e-commerce store.
In addition to being a CRM platform, Microsoft Dynamics can also be used as an ERP. Dynamics ERP provides features for managing finances, inventory, procurement and more. It also offers deep data analytics and reporting capabilities that provide visibility into how your business is performing. Dynamics’ integration with other enterprise software also makes it easy to connect all your systems into a single platform.
Leverage AI-powered insights
Microsoft Dynamics has built-in AI capabilities that can help take your business to the next level. For example, its predictive analytics tools can analyze customer behavior and generate insights to help you better understand your customers and make informed decisions about marketing campaigns, pricing strategies and more.
In addition, Dynamics’ AI-powered chatbot capabilities can provide personalized customer service 24/7 – no matter the time of day or where in the world your customers are located. This enables better customer experiences while also reducing operational costs associated with manual processes (e.g., order fulfillment and customer support)
By leveraging these three features – integration with other enterprise software, ERP capabilities and AI-powered insights – Microsoft Dynamics can help you gain a competitive edge in today’s digital world. Other key features include its ability to link other Microsoft technologies, automate manual tasks and integrate features with the Power Platform.
Link Microsoft solutions
Microsoft Dynamics can link various Microsoft technologies together, such as Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure to create a more seamless customer experience. Dynamics 365 works with Power Automate to connect to Office 365, SharePoint, Outlook, Teams and more. This allows for a more efficient workflow and the ability to share data between applications.
Microsoft’s Customer Engagement suite of applications, part of Dynamics 365, streamlines and integrates workloads such as sales, marketing, customer service and field service. Dynamics 365 Project Operations connects sales, resourcing, project management and finance teams within a single application to help win more deals, accelerate project delivery and maximize profitability. Power Platform is also another link within the Microsoft technology chain.
Ignite Power Platform
The Power Platform is a cloud-based platform that helps you manage your business and extend Dynamics 365 for business intelligence, application development and application connectivity. Power Platform allows users to analyze data, act on what they find and automate processes based on their insights.
These tools give your employees more time for value-add tasks and can help improve your organization’s operational efficiency. Power Platform is natively extensible across Azure and combines four components:
- Power BI, a business intelligence tool for visualizing data
- PowerApps, a tool that professional and citizen developers can use to create business applications
- Power Automate, a tool for connecting various applications to enable workflow automation
- Power Virtual Agents, a tool for creating dynamic website chatbots
Automate manual tasks
Microsoft Dynamics also offers tools to help automate tasks and workflows. For example, it can automatically generate and send invoices to customers, track inventory levels and manage employee records – helping to save you time and money, and free up resources so that you can focus on other areas of your business.
Build business models
With its ability to connect data from across the organization and its analytics capabilities. Dynamics 365 can be your organization’s all-in-one digital transformation platform because it offers everything that digital transformation requires:
- Flexible scalability: Dynamics 365 resides on the Azure cloud, where it can scale, compute and store as needed to accommodate growing workloads.
- Connectivity: Dynamics 365 connects all critical business processes, from supply chain management to customer experience. As you develop digitally based business models, you can operate them on the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Shared data: As an integrated platform, Dynamics 365 helps ensure data integrity and accuracy to support operations and forecasting.
- Always up to date: As a cloud-based solution, Dynamics 365 is always up-to-date with the latest technology and capabilities. As new updates and capabilities are released, they’re instantly available to use.
- Advanced automation: Dynamics 365 leverages AI and machine learning (ML) to bring intelligence to automation.
Microsoft Dynamics can help businesses transform their operations and become more agile, adaptable, and competitive. With its comprehensive capabilities, Dynamics can support businesses as they navigate the ever-changing landscape of today's business world.
Predict customer behavior
Customer behavior can be difficult to predict, but Microsoft Dynamics has a number of features that can help. By understanding customer trends and using predictive analytics, businesses can get a better idea of what their customers want and need. Additionally, by tracking customer interactions and feedback, businesses can adjust their offerings to better meet customer demand.
Access a single source of truth
When it comes to your business data, you need a single source of truth. That’s why Microsoft Dynamics provides a complete, end-to-end solution that gives you a 360-degree view of your business. With Microsoft Dynamics, you can:
- Access real-time data from anywhere
- Get insights into every aspect of your business
- Make better decisions with confidence
Mazars’ Microsoft team can help ensure your Dynamics 365 applications are the right ones to help achieve your goals and allow your team to perform at its best. Our transformation specialists help organizations:
- Create processes and strategies for future operations.
- Architect and implement modern operational systems.
- Evaluate new business-facing technologies.
- Leverage existing investments in legacy technologies.
- Build and integrate data solutions.
There’s always a need to optimize and transform business. There’s always a Mazars’ industry solution, enabled by Microsoft.
Work with us