Sport is more than a game and an economic sector. It’s an innovative platform to advance sustainable development.
Mazars’ advisory services to governmental organizations, corporations, athletes, clubs and affiliates, as well as the Olympics, FIFA and other sport entities, have expanded to harness this global phenomenon as an effective tool to support sustainability.
By working with the private, public, and non-profit sectors we can enhance sport’s contribution to the three pillars of sustainability: social, economic, and environmental.
We help design and implement innovative and integrated sustainability and sport initiatives, aiming to have a robust, positive impact on society and the environment as well as producing economic benefits at the micro and macro levels.
Mazars' sustainability & sport services across sectors
Contact us if:
- You are a governmental organization, at the national, state or city level, looking to:
- Develop and implement infrastructure and large-scale projects that are economically viable and advance sustainability.
- Support your specific mission through sport.
- Gain a closer and better connection to the public, facilitating policy adoption.
- Your company would like to integrate sustainability and sport, to expand your positive impact and exposure at the same time.
- Your firm is looking for “Responsible Investment in Sport,” including ESG strategies at sport properties.
- You want to link sustainability to sport consumer goods and fans, particularly youth.
- Your organization is in the sport sector and looking to enhance its positive social, economic and/or environmental impact.
- You would like to measure the ROI of your sport and sustainability initiative. Mazars’ approach to ROI determines the economic value of a given social/environmental intervention linked to sport, with the experience, precision and thoroughness of our team in measuring financial information.
- You are an athlete needing support on wealth management and contributions to sustainability.
- You are hosting a sporting event and need help setting sustainability management systems, either through the ISO 20121 Standard for sustainable events and/or other alternatives.