We ensure plan sponsors meet their fiduciary requirements and the demands of the marketplace.
Backed by years of hands-on experience providing companies with tailored plan blueprints and assistance with plan execution, we work closely with our clients to streamline the entire benefits process, from integration after a merger or acquisition to plan design and ongoing administration.
Providing assistance that adds value to our clients.
There are many factors to consider when putting an employee benefits plan in place and when maintaining that plan over time. Our Employee Benefit Plan Group understands that, as costs associated with benefits rise, our clients continue to seek out ways to provide their employees with a plan that offers the greatest coverage in the most cost-effective manner. Complex government regulation and constantly changing legislation make employee benefits plan administration a complicated and time-consuming function within any organization.
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Defined contribution pension plans
- Multi-employer plans and participating employers
- 403 (b) plans
- Health and welfare plans
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Representation under IRS or DOL audit
- Expertise in dealing with governmental voluntary compliance programs
- Preparation of Form 5500 and summary annual report
- Preparation of Form 990
- Design and assist with compliance of non-qualified deferred compensation and executive compensation plans
- IRC 409a
- Restricted stock
- Incentive and non-statutory stock option plans
- Stock appreciation rights and phantom stock plans
- Prepare plan documents for defined benefit, defined contribution and cafeteria plans
- Submit plan documents to the IRS for qualified retirement plans
- Possess the credentials and experience to respond to virtually any technical inquiry in benefit plan areas
- Discuss and analyze objectives, economics, demographics and investment approach – provide analyses of plan designs as directed by management
- Review annual compliance tests
- Evaluate health insurance plan options and opportunities
- Mergers & acquisitions specialized services