Watch our on-demand webinar to stay ahead of the 2023 tax changes that affect your business and keep you compliant.
As a business owner, controller, and decision-maker, you have a responsibility to stay updated on the ever-changing tax landscape.
We’ll cover items related to the new year, payroll, informational returns, and various state issues in a time-efficient, easy to leverage manner.
Featured Mazars presenters:
Maryann Richer, Senior Manager, A&A
Jennifer Donato, Senior Manager, Tax
Jarred Berman, Manager, A&A
Chaand Vora, Senior, A&A
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the tax law changes that affect tax year 2023.
- Understand the compliance portion of payroll-related forms (i.e., W4 and I9).
- Be able to file the new Beneficial Ownership Report as required by the Corporate Transparency Act.
- Know the differences between various payroll adjustments.
- Understand the filing requirements for informational forms and reporting.
- Know the similarities and differences between PA, NJ and NY as they relate to employees and various acts passed over the last few years.
The information provided here is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, legal advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal or other competent advisers.