Why is Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) replacing Antivirus and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)?
Date and time
Thursday, June 30, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
- Paul Truitt, Principal and National Cybersecurity Leader | Mazars
- Neil Christie, Channel Sales Engineer | Cybereason
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Explain the differences between Antivirus/SIEM and EDR.
- Describe how to protect your organization from threats such as ransomware and phishing attacks.
- Explain proactive threat response and reactive log analysis.
- Explain how to save your company money while improving your security posture.
Recommended CPE credits: 1.0 CPE credit (only available during live webinar)
Recommended field of study: Computer science
Advanced preparation: None
Who should attend: CIOs, CISOs, IT managers, security managers, or anyone with responsibility for technology and security
Program level: Basic
Delivery method: Group - Internet Based
Payment information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webinar.