You may have heard about EDR technology or MDR services but are still unsure about some of the differences between EDR and antivirus. You also may have questions about why SIEM services may soon be a thing of the past. We will help you understand why EDR is critical to your security program and how you can meet logging compliance requirements and modernize your cybersecurity defense for a much lower cost than your current SIEM and AV technology.
Date and time
Thursday, June 30, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
- Paul Truitt, Principal and National Cybersecurity Leader | Mazars
- Neil Christie, Channel Sales Engineer | Cybereason
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Explain the differences between Antivirus/SIEM and EDR.
- Describe how to protect your organization from threats such as ransomware and phishing attacks.
- Explain proactive threat response and reactive log analysis.
- Explain how to save your company money while improving your security posture.
Recommended CPE credits: 1.0 CPE credit (only available during live webinar)
Recommended field of study: Computer science
Advanced preparation: None
Who should attend: CIOs, CISOs, IT managers, security managers, or anyone with responsibility for technology and security
Program level: Basic
Delivery method: Group - Internet Based
Payment information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webinar.
Click here to watch recording