You may have heard about EDR technology or MDR services but are still unsure about some of the differences between EDR and antivirus.
You also may have questions about why SIEM services may soon be a thing of the past. We will help you understand why EDR is critical to your security program and how you can meet logging compliance requirements and modernize your cybersecurity defense for a much lower cost than your current SIEM and AV technology.
- Paul Truitt, Principal and National Cybersecurity Leader | Mazars
- Neil Christie, Channel Sales Engineer | Cybereason
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Explain the differences between Antivirus/SIEM and EDR.
- Describe how to protect your organization from threats such as ransomware and phishing attacks.
- Explain proactive threat response and reactive log analysis.
- Explain how to save your company money while improving your security posture.
The information provided here is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, legal advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal or other competent advisers.