Organizations that span borders are facing increasingly complex regulatory and tax issues in the different jurisdictions where they operate. No matter the industry, transfer pricing is at the top of the tax priority list for many privately owned and midmarket businesses.
During the webinar, regional leaders will discuss scenarios that lead to increased risk of a transfer pricing audit, ways to assess your organization’s risk profile and the benefits of implementing a robust transfer pricing policy to address local, state and global factors in support of your business goals.
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022
Time: 12:00-12:45pm ET
- Evonne Chen, Partner | Mazars in the US
Transfer Pricing Panelists:
- Frederic Barat, Partner | Mazars in France
- Erin Alexander, Ph.D., Director | Mazars in the US
- Ben Semper, Director | Mazars in the UK
- Sahil Seth, Senior Manager | Mazars in Singapore
Tax talk, a Mazars webcast series, provides tax and finance professionals as well as business owners with timely insights and practical considerations to help make informed decisions about their business’s tax position.