Preparing for the eventual sale of your business
This webinar covers the typical three-stage, 7-12 month process when you're ready to sell or transition your business. The process begins with 8-10 weeks of foundational work (i.e., preparation of a detailed memorandum positioning your company to maximize interest from prospective acquirers and/or investors, maximize its valuation, and minimize risks and common pitfalls). The memorandum generally includes a detailed market/industry overview, a detailed company overview, and a detailed financial overview that generally includes five years of detailed financial statements and five years of projections.
Date & Time
May 19, 2022 12:00 - 1:00 PM ET
- Michael Rofman, Partner | Mazars
- Carijn Michel, Principal | Mazars Wealth Advisors LLC
- W. Raymond Felton, Co-Managing Partner | Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Brian Moloney, CEO | Silvergrove Advisors LLC
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Understand the stages of the sales process
- How to enhance the sale value of your business
- Address common risk areas when preparing for a sale
If you missed the live webcast, please watch the recording below.