Effective planning and preparedness will position you for success when the time comes for you to sell or transition your business. Hear from our team of specialists who provide guidance on how to maximize shareholder value and minimize risk in a future sale.
This webinar covers the typical three-stage, 7-12 month process when you're ready to sell or transition your business. The process begins with 8-10 weeks of foundational work (i.e., preparation of a detailed memorandum positioning your company to maximize interest from prospective acquirers and/or investors, maximize its valuation, and minimize risks and common pitfalls). The memorandum generally includes a detailed market/industry overview, a detailed company overview, and a detailed financial overview that generally includes five years of detailed financial statements and five years of projections.
- Michael Rofman, Partner | Mazars
- Carijn Michel, Principal | Mazars Wealth Advisors LLC
- W. Raymond Felton, Co-Managing Partner | Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Brian Moloney, CEO | Silvergrove Advisors LLC
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Understand the stages of the sales process
- How to enhance the sale value of your business
- Address common risk areas when preparing for a sale
If you missed the live webcast, please watch the recording below.
The information provided here is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, legal advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal or other competent advisers.