The new release of version 4.0 of PCI DSS presents new requirements, clarifications to existing requirements, different approaches to meeting compliance and new challenges for merchants and service providers in meeting their compliance objectives.
In this webinar, we’ll look at some of the changes to PCI DSS, including the customized approach, as well as changes that affect the standard overall. This episode launches a series of webinars that will examine in detail some of the most challenging new PCI DSS requirements.
- Jacob Ansari, Director | Mazars in the US
- Alan Gutierrez-Arana, Principal | Mazars in the US
- Explain the new structure of PCI DSS
- Explain the clarifications and new requirements that affect all major PCI DSS requirements
- Discuss the customized approach, compensating controls and new compliance elements
- Prepare for future webinars that will examine specific new requirements
Other webinars in this series
In this webinar, we’ll explore requirements for cardholder data handling, encryption and remote access using multifactor authentication; discuss the challenges involved in these requirements; and present strategies for successful compliance.
This on-demand webinar offers insight into the new PCI DSS requirements.
New Challenges in PCI DSS v4.0