The new release of version 4.0 of PCI DSS presents new requirements, clarifications to existing requirements, different approaches to meeting compliance and new challenges for merchants and service providers in meeting their compliance objectives.
In this webinar, we’ll look at some of the changes to PCI DSS, including the customized approach, as well as changes that affect the standard overall. This episode launches a series of webinars that will examine in detail some of the most challenging new PCI DSS requirements.
- Alan Gutierrez-Arana, Principal | Mazars in the US
- Explain the new structure of PCI DSS
- Explain the clarifications and new requirements that affect all major PCI DSS requirements
- Discuss the customized approach, compensating controls and new compliance elements
- Prepare for future webinars that will examine specific new requirements
The information provided here is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, legal advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal or other competent advisers.