Please join us for a webinar that will provide a general bank tax and financial services tax update, including international tax, state and local and digital assets.
- Tim Evans, Principal, | Mazars
- Harold Hecht, Managing Director | Mazars
- Alex DeRienzo, Senior Manager | Mazars
- Gain a better understanding of various international tax updates, including Reg. Sec. 1.882-5 replacement, OECD Pillar 1 and Pillar 2, Section 1446(f); state and local apportionment, nexus relating to remote employees, NYS draft regulations and other SALT updates; and digital asset overview and update.
- Gain an understanding of the international tax and state and local tax implications impacting banks and financial services companies.
- Learn about the growing use of digital assets, the associated tax implications, and upcoming potential legislative changes.
The information provided here is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, legal advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal or other competent advisers.