Client was experiencing integration challenges and wanted to evaluate their M&A PMO processes.
Existing challenges included:
- Limited engagement from IT and other functional teams on merger and acquisition projects
- No formal M&A plans place to own the requirements gathering, design, development, and implementation of network and telecommunications, virtual and physical infrastructure, core infrastructure services, security and support services, or messaging and collaboration
- Very aggressive timeline with limited engagement and communication beyond corporate development team
How Mazars helped:
We assembled a team of skilled M&A and business process improvement professionals experienced in assessing PMOs.
- Provided robust assessment based on Merger Integration and Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices
- Interviewed internal and external stakeholders and vendors to identify process gaps and opportunities to increase integration engagement and efficiency
- Shared leverageable tools, templates and processes to develop a strategic approach to merger integration activity
- Successfully delivered M&A assessment and framework based on people, process, and technology success factors
- Implemented an IT PMO strategic engagement model that:
- Increased engagement, efficiency and communications in current and future integrations
- Delivered improved success and value to future acquisition integrations
Work with us
The information provided here is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, legal advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal or other competent advisers.