Justin Frazer Director
Justin has over 15 years of experience helping diverse healthcare entities to assist the underserved and uninsured. For the past 12 years, Justin has served in leadership roles like Regional Vice President, Business Development and Regional Vice President of Regulatory Affairs at both large and small Medicaid, Medicare, MLTC and QHP (Obamacare) managed care organizations overseeing regulatory affairs, compliance, operations and business development.
He holds a dual JD and MBA from the University of Connecticut Schools of Law and Business, as well as a Bachelor of Arts from Skidmore College.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Justin Frazer
- Healthcare organizations should expect data breaches
- How healthcare organizations can avoid and/or respond to a cyber breach
- Two Paths to Ensure HIPAA Compliance
- Conducting a compliance program assessment for an MSSP accountable care organization
- Conducting a compliance program assessment for a MSSP accountable care organization