Faye Tannenbaum Partner
As a leader of tax services for the Financial Services, co-leader of the Private Equity practices, and a member of the tax leadership team, Faye has over 30 years of experience providing tax compliance and consulting services to some of the largest entities operating within the United States, including private equity companies, banks, broker dealers and investment management entities, as well as entities operating in the SaaS, manufacturing and retail industries. She received her BS in Accounting from New York University and her MBA in Accounting and MS in taxation from Fordham University.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Faye Tannenbaum
- The City of Philadelphia Announces New Tax Rates
- Carried interest tax treatment: IRS issues finalized regulations under Section 1061
- Electing out of the new partnership audit rules
- U.S. treasury issues final regulations addressing the sec. 199A 20% pass-through tax deduction
- Proposed regulations explain new interest deductibility rules