Laying the foundations of a successful project.
As global demand for infrastructure and energy grows, we help operators, public authorities, lenders, and investors meet their objectives and manage their risks. We provide support across the world, wherever they wish to procure, develop, finance, operate, or own infrastructure assets.
Infrastructure plays an important role for all businesses and society but is an area of increasing complexity. We combine technical expertise with deep sector experience to provide our clients with a single, integrated team that delivers a seamless, consistent experience in every market they are in.
We believe robust, transparent modeling is an essential foundation for all transactions. We have world-leading experience in financial modeling across the energy, infrastructure, and environment sectors. Our modeling standard is recognized as a best-in-class methodology, and our experienced modeling teams train individuals and in-house teams to build robust transparent models using the Mazars standard.
Mazars is trusted by the world’s leading infrastructure and energy investors, developers, and owners to provide independent assurance on their models. Our robust shadow modeling approach and methodology delivers superior results and assurance.
For transaction support, we bring together national and international experience alongside specialist expertise (such as tax, accounting, and due diligence) as demanded by the needs of each client and transaction.
Our infrastructure finance team can help you with:
- Financial model audit applying rigorous quality control criteria
- Financial modeling using the Mazars modeling standard
- Financial modeling training courses (online or in-person) for general project finance, PPP, M&A, and individual sectors
- Transaction support and advice
- Independent valuation services, ranging from asset and portfolio valuation to acting as the valuation agent for listed funds
- Integrated due diligence covering financial, tax, and model due diligence
- Infrastructure tax and accounting opinions for local and cross-border issues.
- Asset management services, including accounting, compliance, reporting, and operational modeling
140 specialist staff across London, Sydney, Paris, New York, Toronto, Johannesburg, Beijing, and Delhi.