The financial aspects of litigation can be very complex. Attorneys and organizations need to rely on a trusted advisor that is credible, knowledgeable and has the technical resources to successfully navigate the intricacies of their legal disputes and help deliver positive outcomes.
Our global experts provide guidance to businesses, individuals and their legal counsel through every step of a financial dispute. Our approach to complex investigations is designed to achieve positive resolutions. We discover and document relevant information, analyze facts, present our conclusions, and provide assistance throughout the dispute resolution process. Our comprehensive litigation-assistance framework is supported by the right mix of accounting, tax, finance, and consulting professionals who have deep experience in a variety of legal proceedings.
- E-discovery, data mining, and data management
- Report and present financial analysis
- Prepare expert opinions and offer testimony
- Assist counsel with depositions and cross-examination of financial experts
- Prepare trial exhibits
- Review and consult on proposed financial settlements
Our forensic technology professionals are trained in the latest data processing and collection tools, using industry best practices and methodologies to provide meaningful results.
- Access Data FTK
- SQL Server Database
- Advances Microsoft Access
- Tableau/Power BI
- Artificial Intelligence APIs
At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building strong relationships and becoming your trusted advisor by delivering both expertise and results.