Please join us for a webinar that will provide a general bank tax and financial services tax update, including international tax, state and local and digital assets.
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Time: 12:00-1:00pm ET
- Tim Evans, Principal, | Mazars
- Harold Hecht, Managing Director | Mazars
- Alex DeRienzo, Senior Manager | Mazars
- Gain a better understanding of various international tax updates, including Reg. Sec. 1.882-5 replacement, OECD Pillar 1 and Pillar 2, Section 1446(f); state and local apportionment, nexus relating to remote employees, NYS draft regulations and other SALT updates; and digital asset overview and update.
- Gain an understanding of the international tax and state and local tax implications impacting banks and financial services companies.
- Learn about the growing use of digital assets, the associated tax implications, and upcoming potential legislative changes.
Recommended CPE credits: 1.0 CPE credit (only available during live webinar)
Recommended field of study: Taxes
Advanced preparation: None
Program level: Update
Delivery method: Group - Internet Based
Payment information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webinar.