How do you create a customer-first experience in a retail environment? Consider developing a seamless buying experience from online to in-store.
From an integrated technological workflow to the customer pick-up – the seamless customer experience is an important business driver. Using an integrated technology platform allows the business to minimize the business risk while maximizing the user experience and businesses that leverage values-based decision-making can reap the rewards.
Featured Mazars presenters:
- John Accardi, Principal
- Ivan Cole, Managing Director
- Randy Davidson, Solutions Architect
- Requirements for developing a seamless buying experience from online to in-store
- Considerations for charting an integrated technological road map
- Maximizing out-of-the-box preconfigured processes and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Mazars capabilities that can help you develop a digital transformation strategy
Be sure to attend this webinar to learn best practices for developing a road map for creating customer-first experiences using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce.
The information provided here is for general guidance only, and does not constitute the provision of tax advice, accounting services, investment advice, legal advice, or professional consulting of any kind. The information provided herein should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, accounting, legal or other competent advisers.