Helping organizations comply with reporting requirements by identifying and capturing necessary, accurate data.
Recipients of Provider Relief Fund (PRF) payments exceeding $10,000 in the aggregate must report required information, including intent, use of funds, and other data elements. Failure to comply with Terms and Conditions could result in repayment of funds.
Funds can be applied in the following manner and order:
- Unreimbursed healthcare-related expenses attributable to coronavirus
- Lost revenues attributable to coronavirus
How Mazars Helps
Mazars has a dedicated team solely focused on providing advisory services for COVID-19 regulatory and financial relief programs.
Our specialists can help:
- Identify unreimbursed expenses (net of other funding sources, e.g., SBA lending, CARES Act Testing)
- Measure accurate lost revenue
- Determine reporting requirements based on funding level
- Ensure full compliance with all related requirements such as reporting submission deadlines
- Regulatory & Financial Relief Assistance
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Profitability Consulting Services
- Tax & Accounting Advisory Services