Mazars’ Insurance Audit and Accounting Services group provides reliable and efficient services to our clients by staying on the forefront of industry issues and accounting standards.
Our professionals support the insurance industry through their extensive knowledge of, and experience with, complex accounting and financial reporting issues. Our diverse backgrounds and accounting experience promotes expertise in:
- Statutory Accounting Principles
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- International Financial Reporting Services
Regular attendance at National Association of Insurance Commissioners seminars, industry-specific training, and other insurance professional organizations keeps our professionals abreast of industry trends and regulations.
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Annual statement support/preparation
- Statutory audits
- GAAP audits
- Ceding company, MGA, TPA inspections
- Claims management
- Forensic investigations
- Internal audit, ERM, SOX, NAIC Model Audit Rule
- Litigation/arbitration support
- Run-off management, reinsurance claims/recoverables